Friday, February 16, 2007

thanks!

I haven't made a decision yet, but I think I'm leaning more towards one side. I'll let you know when I decide for sure. Thanks for the comments, I knew some of you would think of some things I hadn't thought of. I think the hardest thing about making a decision like this is that one of the biggest things that makes or breaks a job is the atmosphere and the people you work with, and if you don't know already know people from the inside, the employer will always show their best face when hiring you. I'm hoping to get in contact with some 'insiders' and try to get a feel for the atmosphere.

In other news:
  • don't try the yogurt and spinach soup in last monday's recipes. It took way too much time for a not-so-good flavor (adam ended up un-freezing chili and eating that).
  • Adam took me out and got me flowers for v-day. I made him cheesecake. I have a lot left over.
  • that's all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey J said...

you know, some of us have been waiting impatiently to hear how the decision came out... ;)

but I am glad you had a happy V-day

2/22/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home