the lure of chocolate
I'm not one of those constant chocolate craving types of people. I'm usually totally fine without it actually, I love it, but don't crave it. typically.
The thing about chocolate though, is that it's drugged. No, seriously. It must be. Because if I have a little bit of chocolate I always want more. Chocolate chip cookie. Forget the cookie, eat the chocolate chips. A bigger piece of chocolate would be good. Chocolate orange. Another chocolate chip cookie.
If I stop, I'm fine. But once I start....
Who should I send my leftover chocolate m&m cookies to?
And who's going to stop me making more when they're gone?

3 Comments:
Me please!!!
Thank you.
I'll take some too :)
I had to stop buying chocolate chips and m&m bits for a while because I kept making stuff. Now I'm ok with having them in my cupboard and not baking with them all the time. Not sure what changed about me...
Thanks for the M&M cookies.
yummy.
weed.
Post a Comment
<< Home