arrrggghhh. taxes.
um. hi? It's Thursday? Where did the week go? time flies by waay too fast.
I have my tax appointment at the end of the month. I've decided that I'd better get started on organizing some tax stuff... because even though I have an accountant actually DO my taxes, I have a lot of work to do to get that accountant the information so he can. It's personal income and small business stuff, and now it's combined with marriage and Adam's taxes and home/property taxes. Ack! I just have to make sure I have absolutely everything, and that's a lot, plus all my small business / self-employment expenses and write-offs, etc.
And then when I get totally sick of that, I'll sort through wedding pictures that i just, finally, ordered and copies sent off to people who requested them.
And that at the same time that i'm getting some other work done, hopefully.
so here i go....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home