Monday, February 26, 2007

happy to me!

Hi. Today starts my Birthweek. Thursday is my Birthday and the beginning of my Birthmonth. I'm taking on my mother-in-law's tradition of celebrating all month. :) Happy to me!

And what am I getting myself for all this happiness? A painted house and new (work) clothes!

4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

In the spirit of helping you celebrate all month long, I'm going to send you things in installments, so be watching your mailbox ;)

2/27/2007  
Blogger Lindsey J said...

Oops, I wished you happy birthday too soon.... I got your date mixed with Kori's (hers is the 25th of april, i think)

Happy Birth Week :)

2/27/2007  
Blogger yellowgirl said...

I thought you were just really on the ball Lindsey! :)

2/27/2007  
Blogger Meghan said...

You and my husband have the same Birthday!! Have a GREAT one!!

2/28/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home