webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Woo hoo! We haven't heard on our refund yet, but I promised every last penny of it to Mike since he put up a lot of savings for the new car that I am driving. Lucky girl!
5 Comments:
Yeah for the MARRIED FILING JOINT deduction!! We scored too!!! It's bedroom furniture for US!!
wow! that's awesome!!!!! that house will be totally decked out! :)
lucky you!! We have to pay in many many dollars. :(
wow, i was excited about 300 bucks.
can i file for joint deductions and NOT be married?
that would be great :)
Woo hoo! We haven't heard on our refund yet, but I promised every last penny of it to Mike since he put up a lot of savings for the new car that I am driving. Lucky girl!
And PS: Happy birthday just a wee bit early.
Post a Comment
<< Home