Monday, January 29, 2007

My Birthday Is One Month Away...


And I have just discovered what could quite possibly be
One of The Coolest Things EVER.



(one can never have enough blankets...)

3 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

That's a very interesting, weird, and potentially fun way to make a blanket. So is this a hint about what you want for your birthday?

1/29/2007  
Blogger studiocitro said...

is that a hint?

1/29/2007  
Blogger Meghan said...

Hey Rochelle!!! I'm at work - BORED out of my mind and exploring any blog I can find... So here I am following the link on Melissa's page... and I realize quickly why the Lord led me to you.

I LOVE IT!!! I NEED IT!!! I have been absolutely freezing for 2 weeks now and you have shown me the answer!!

Thanks for the tip! And congratulations (WAY late) on your marriage!! (Isn't it FUN!!!)

Meghan

1/30/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home