Thursday, May 17, 2007

hmmm.

I've cleaned out the fridge multiple times since we got married, I have a tendency to let some things get umm... old and icky... but, seriously, I do a pretty good job of taking getting rid of the old stuff before I fill the fridge again.

So tonight we had a make-your-own salad bar for dinner and Adam got out all the dressings, including this one...



Can you see the expiration date? Look closely. mmmmmmm....

5 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

yuck

5/18/2007  
Blogger melissa said...

gross. i try to toss things when they pass their expiration dates; however, i must admit that i have (on occasion) found some pretty outdated products tucked in the far corners of my cupboards and fridge.

5/18/2007  
Blogger yellowgirl said...

thing is, we NEVER eat real dressing on salads, i always make them with olive oil and we do ranch and blue cheese on chicken wings. So I've just plain never looked at the dressings, that should've been the first clue...

5/18/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember fuzzy things in our fridge. then i would leave them for you to clean out.

clenliness is next to godliness. right!?

5/18/2007  
Blogger Lindsey J said...

Wow, does that mean that that was moved into that house--and probably expired when it was moved?!

5/21/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home