webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
I had an experience yesterday where I was actually expecting autoplay...I was trying to watch a tutorial video on a blog and it didn't start right away. I don't think it would have been a problem if there had been some sort of a "status" screen or something to indicate that I had to start the play.
But that wasn't a "typical" video autoplay experience. So I still don't like autoplay. :)
4 Comments:
umm... no...
Absolutely not.
In a word, nope.
I had an experience yesterday where I was actually expecting autoplay...I was trying to watch a tutorial video on a blog and it didn't start right away. I don't think it would have been a problem if there had been some sort of a "status" screen or something to indicate that I had to start the play.
But that wasn't a "typical" video autoplay experience. So I still don't like autoplay. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home