Thursday, May 03, 2007

something has happened to me

Seriously, while I'm not exactly great at keeping the house clean, almost nothing makes me happier than when it is. I can have a terrible day at work and if I come home to a CLEAN house, life just got so much better. It calms and relaxes me. Whereas I seriously got extremely crabby when the house is messy. Right now, clean house = happy me.

that's all i got.

4 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

so here's my question: do coffee grinds on the counter bother you yet? ;)

5/04/2007  
Blogger yellowgirl said...

hahaha! sometimes, when the rest of the house is clean, i have to wipe them up. But generally... the coffee grinds and a couple dirty cereal bowls are first and then the rest of the kitchen goes to heck and before i know it - disaster!

5/04/2007  
Blogger melissa said...

lol :) well, that's probably ok. if you suddenly became really anal about the coffee grinds, i might have to come and stage an intervention ;)

5/05/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you scared that you are more like me than you want to be?

5/15/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home