rochellebeth
webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me."
~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Links
- Dooce
- Greek Tragedy
- Rock Star Mommy
- Miss Doxie
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tiny Kingdom
- This Fish
- Shutterscapes
- From Behind The Stacks
- Kontrabanda
- My Mulberry Street
- Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken
- kschert
- T Dot Com
- Lindsey's Life
- Sundries Sublime
- Felicia's Muse
Previous Posts
- tragedy
- Delighted.
- some summer thoughts about life
- when the left side of my brain takes over
- the mystery of marriage
- faking it...
- since last time...
- 80 Degrees and the Power of Positive Thinking
- things you didn't really want to know about my und...
- Forcing summer to come with little more than pure ...
Friday, April 20, 2007

3 Comments:
Eek! It looks like muppet hair. I think that's a weekend project for someone's husband ;)
a chain and a tractor ;)
hehe...
Some de-volumizing shampoo and shalack to tame that thing down!
Post a Comment
<< Home