manhattan
We're going to a place called Manhattan this weekend, Manhattan, Kansas. I've never heard of this town before Adam told me his cousin lived there and now it's like every other person I've talked to has been there. Strange.
Why are we going? It's the next Pfeifer Wedding!
In other news, the last day and half have been THE MOST stressful days that i've had in a VERY long time. I was freaking out last night so much that Adam just couldn't stop laughing at me. He thinks it's good for me to be stressed once in a while. pshaw. whatever. I don't agree, not one bit! Anyway, so it's all done now (i hope, i have to go back into work for about an hour, but that should be smooth) so TGIF! I haven't been so happy to see Friday in a LONG TIME.
Happy Weekend!

2 Comments:
I have heard of Manhattan, KS, but I have never, ever been there. Have fun though! Let wedding season begin. I cannot even tell you how happy I am not to have any weddings this summer :)
I'm sorry the last couple days have been so stressful for you :( Darn those pesky growth & character-building experiences.
Either doug or I were going to go to grad (PhD) school there... the other was going to go to Lawrence. They're not too far apart and one had one degree and the other had another... :)
Hope it was a fun time!
Post a Comment
<< Home