Friday, April 13, 2007

when the left side of my brain takes over

I'm freakishly concerned about my office being organized. If you saw me organizing an office, worrying about the little things, exactly where to put this and how to label that, you'd think I was total Type A personality. No matter what needs to be done, I CANNOT work in chaos. I feel totally disheveled, disorganized, I can't even begin to get my thoughts straight to actually get anything done.

My co-web-girl (we call ourselves "The Web Girls," we even answer the phone that way sometimes - though I'm thinking about putting a sign in the window that says WEB Master Control..hehe, Master Control - WEB Master Control, get it? never mind) and I finally got a wall painted green for her webcasts and got our computers set up and corkboards on the walls and boxes for organizing and drawers for putting pens in and eeeeeee! This made me SO excited today that I was almost jumping around. Combine YAY ITS FRIDAY with OFFICE! ORGANIZED! and you get one crazy me.

So I came home and organized my office at home, and so now, while the rest of the house is chaos... I can pay bills in harmony. ahhhhh...... life is sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home