old school
this is why teenage kids think their parents are so weird, because I doubt there will ever be a day when I can listen to this music and not get totally into it, singing along and connecting it with people, places and things.
Adam pulled out his old computer today and after a full day of tinkering around it's insides, buying new equipment, messing with wireless-speakers and cussing a few times, tonight he finally got to the point where he can sit on the couch and enjoy the results of his work. He pulled tons of old music files off the old computer, so tonight, as i clean and post pictures I'm hearing clips of music that brings me back to high school and college. Eve 6, Barenaked ladies and Cake... Mambo No. 5, red red wine, Billie Jean, THUNDER, pussy control, Thank God I'm a Country Boy.... and old ballads that remind of you cruising 'the strip' and dancing at boys-on-one-side-girls-on-the-other school dances.
Anyway, below you'll see before and after pics of our house. We're really loving the colors we choose and it seems others are too. So yay us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home