80 Degrees and the Power of Positive Thinking
This is amazing. In January, I wished for snow and we got snow. A lot of it. Enough to make me sick of it. So last week I wished for warm. This weekend was GORGEOUS, and today was practically hot. Over 80. I'm not silly enough to think that my positive thinking actually made it happen, but I like to think I'm psychic and that I had a feeling it was coming and that's why i wished for it....
yeah?
ha. whatever. anyway, I LOVE WARM WEATHER. We bought a patio set - table and chairs - yesterday, and we pulled out the fire pit - though we haven't lit it yet. Now we just need that patio and I'm a happy camper.

2 Comments:
ooohhh, i can just imagine the back yard with the new set... and our spinach salad and a bottle of white wine... i want it too!!!!
ARGH! We're predicted to get 12-18 inches of snow in the next two days. I'm going to have to hate you for at least that long!
Post a Comment
<< Home