The Unveiling
Living Room - Before Wedding
AFTER Wedding (AKA, after I take over)
Living Room.. after painting. Almost done. The blue couch isn't staying and I need new curtains that will work...
Kitchen, before
After
Before, At Christmas
After
Entry, before
After - the photos don't show it well, but it's a off-white, much warmer
Hall, before
after
Guest Room, before
After
Our Bedroom
After - only this wall is done, the rest will be finished soon.

5 Comments:
I love love love LOVE it. All of it! You have a great eye :) This we knew. I like what you put up instead of the 'hide', no offense, hide. Lately I've had a thing for squares.
Also, I really like the striping idea in the bedroom. Looks like one of those HGTV crews got ahold of your house :)
Bravo.
Can't wait to see it in person (in just over 72 hours)
-Weed.
This is awesome!!! Love the great changes!! :) :) Good job for sticking to it and finishing it all :) Looks great! Wish we could celebrate it over a glass of wine and spinach salad :)
I love it!!! It looks really fantastic :) You did a wonderful job! I can't wait to see it in person :)
Hmmm... can I hire you when time comes for me to paint our own house? You did a great job!
It looks really great! I love all of the colors :)
Post a Comment
<< Home