Saturday, March 17, 2007

what i should be doing

I really wanted to clean the house today, because it feels good to have it clean. I even 'got ambitious' and ripped the sheets off the bed right when I got up. They now need to be put in the dryer and I need to get the rest of the laundry going. The office hasn't been organized since the painting job and I know I'll get behind on bills if I don't have my stuff all organized, making it easy to know what to pay when. A pretty light layer of snow came down overnight and i'd love to bundle up and go take photos, but I can't do fun things unless I'm done cleaning. I also would like to get the bedroom and bathroom painted and would like to get going on my wedding scrapbook. But again, no fun stuff until the house is clean.

So I should get going. I got up early because Adam forgot it's Saturday and went to work at 7. (he didn't really forget, he's just too ambitious). So it's 8am. I could probably get the house clean by noon if I got going...

. . . . .


But the today show is on. Curled up on the couch feels so good. I'm sure there are more blogs to read. Tea, mmm. And I got my Real Simple magazine yesterday...

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

I'm with you!!

Why waste the quality time alone with boring housework anyway? That can be done some other day!!!

3/17/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so glad i'm not the only one. my house is rarely ever as clean as i want it to be. sometimes it's embarassingly unclean. usually because my logic is "i can think of fun stuff to do, why would i clean?" but today, i'm just sitting here doing nothing and i still am not cleaning. ugh.

3/18/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home