Saturday, April 07, 2007

the mystery of marriage

I think something happens to men when they get married. When, before marriage, they were able to clean, do laundry, etc - and not even were able to, but they got motivated to, and anxious to - they somehow, after marriage have an extreme disability when it comes to such things. Before marriage they could see dirty clothes, dishes, etc and after marriage they become blinded (by their wife's beauty, i'm sure) to such things. It's a phenomenon, one they don't even understand, because they are in agreement with you before marriage... that you will both do these things together... and they don't even know what happened. If anyone finds a cure to this, please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Amen and AMEN!! I was so sure I had found the one to whom this would NEVER become true.... I was wrong. 8 months later the phenomenon has hit... and hard. Yes... please... if anyone has the cure... I will pay anything.

4/07/2007  
Blogger Kori Bevis said...

AMEN. I totally agree also!!

4/12/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home