Wednesday, December 27, 2006

motivation.inspiration

i'm getting very very tired of being home alone all day every day. I feel like i'm getting trapped in my mind, not even able to hold a normal conversation when need to. going. crazy.

I have work that can be done, but mindless busy work is sooo easy to postpone, even when I have nothing else to do, i can invent something.

i sent a resume for a job.

But do i want a job? I thought this was supposed to be where i was supposed to be? I may not be doing a very good job of listening to God lately, as for awhile I really felt that he was guiding me.. now i feel a little lost. What was the point of getting to the place where i could work at home if I'm not enjoying working at home? Is this where I'm supposed to be? Doesn't it work for the future? I'm confused, and tired of spending my days with myself, my mac, and hgtv.

just thoughts.

3 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

make a baby.

12/27/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it might be just a phase!? I see Michael working from home and I envy him every morning I had to get up a couple of hours before him. Being able to work from home I started to look at it as one of the greatest inventions on earth... and do I consider lucky (and blessed) those who can do it!! Happy New Year!!

12/28/2006  
Blogger Kori Bevis said...

have you tried working from a coffee shop that has wireless access? that's a great thing for me to do when i feel isolated at home...

1/02/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home