getting healthier with treadmill: day 3
i've started this, so i better keep it going, maybe it'll keep me (us) accountable... we'll see.
Adam spends forever, i swear it feels like an hour and a half downstairs 'working out' at night. I think he gets all into whatever he's watching on TV (i.e. watching a show about nuts (like peanuts, walnuts, not like my-dad-is-nuts) on the history channel) and he walks on the treadmill after his real workout, while watching. Don't get me wrong, that's fine, it's great actually... if he wasn't walking on the treadmill watching TV he's be sitting on the couch and eating... this is much better.
HOWEVER, I miss him!
We used to cuddle and watch a couple shows and talk about our days, usually while eating. (In other words, we were on a good road to gaining that 'newlywed nine'.) Now I sit alone upstairs while he works out downstairs and by the time he's done he has to take a shower and it's almost time to go to bed, or he has some other agenda for the evening... looking something up on the computer, etc. So the last couple nights I feel like i'm not getting my quality time with him, which makes me sad and crabby. We may have to figure out some sort of balance... OR it could just be hormones...
As for me? I worked a tiny bit harder muscle toner this morning (hopefully doing some good work on my tooshie). I'm glad I haven't gone huge amounts of time without working out, because my body really is jumping into it pretty good, I thought it would be a little harder. I just need to keep this up, forever...(how, i have no idea, sorry Bec.. no ideas for you!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home