New Treadmill: Day 1
The treadmill came at 3pm yesterday. Things like this are what make my husband motivated, not only did he get excited about getting a treadmill but in the weeks before it came he installed four new electrical outlets in the basement and he ran the cable to the downstairs TV. So when he got home last night, the treadmill was set up, plugged in, and by the time I got home (we were xmas decorating at church) he was sweating away on the treadmill.
And me, to balance out the 500 cookies I ate yesterday (okay, fine, only 7 or so) i went for a 2.5 mile run this morning while watching, are you ready? SAVED BY THE BELL! the early years, with a really young zach, screech and lisa and none of the other popular characters...life doesn't get much better than this...
Doing good so far.

2 Comments:
H AH AH AHAHAHAH
I think I beat you, yesterday afternoon I watched a film called "Seduced and Betrayed".
wow.
this morning i got up and dutifully did the exercises my chiropractor is making me do and then quick checked some things online before heading downstairs to take a brisk walk on the treadmill. then i read that you ran and, though i wasn't going to, i ran, too. thanks for that little bit of motivation!
Post a Comment
<< Home