webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me." ~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Because I ate two of them right before going to bed (i had to make sure they tasted okay!) and three before 9AM this morning. good thing the treadmill is coming today.
I have always said that all your good habits you got from your father and the bad ones came from your mother. This one I have to give into though, so the cure for your problem is to just get the cookies out of your house-so just send them to someone (me). This way I can eat 3 or possibly more before 9a.m.! Dad
1 Comments:
I have always said that all your good habits you got from your father and the bad ones came from your mother. This one I have to give into though, so the cure for your problem is to just get the cookies out of your house-so just send them to someone (me). This way I can eat 3 or possibly more before 9a.m.!
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home