Thursday, July 19, 2007

the house is always a mess

Adam told me that the maid was coming tonight. I think he meant that I am the maid, or maybe he meant that he is? hmm.

Some days I get totally stressed out when the house is this messy, stressed and overwhelmed. But lately? Not stressed, loving life. Why? Because I made a conscious choice NOT to clean. Sometimes you just have to do that, it's better for your mental health. I'm choosing to get work done, and to clean later, when I am in the mood.

I've gotten three contracts written up, two proposals written up, one to go. I've started on and presented the first draft design to one business and will start on the next draft soon. I'll probably start on the other two drafts towards the end of next week.

LOVE this website stuff.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

That's RIGHT! Just say NO to cleaning!!

Glad you're enjoying the website stuff!

7/19/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my house is rarely ever clean. sometimes it really bothers me and i go to it and other times i think, why invest so much energy in keeping things spotless? i'm happier when i'm not constantly cleaning.

7/20/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home