the best illustration of PMS EVER.
"This one time a few months ago, during a particularly harsh bout of PMS, Ty opened the 'fridge, and noticed that we were out of milk. If you remember my post on how much milk we go through, you know that being out of milk is something that NEVER happens in this house. So, he asked me the glaringly obvious question, "Are we all out of milk?", because it's never actually happened before, so we couldn't really be out of milk, but we were. And he had the nerve to ask me if we were (bastard!). And what was my response? What anyone's response would be, duh. I threw the can of tuna fish that I was getting ready to open on the counter and I shouted, "Just say what you're really thinking! That I'm the worst wife and mother ever! You don't have try to manipulate me to get me to understand what you're saying, I'M A RATIONAL PERSON, NOT A FUCKING IDIOT!" He just kinda stood there for a minute, probably asking God what he did to deserve this life, and said, "So, is that a yes?" And I just nodded my head pathetically, silently apologizing for my ovaries' hatred of me."
From Rockstar Mommy

3 Comments:
I find this blog entry to be very useful.
Ohmigosh! I just went to Rockstar Mommy and read the whole thing. That is so entirely perfect! I love it :)
The really scary thing I can totally visualize and understand that whole incident. I did the same thing the other day when he asked if he had any clean underwear.
Gotta love the hormones.
But seriously... like they can't buy their OWN milk and wash their own stinky underwear!
Post a Comment
<< Home