God Speaking
yeah, I'm busy, but this is going somewhere, so I'm going to suck it up for the time being.
When I got not-so-busy and frustrated with my working at home stuff, and the job opportunity that I now have became available, I was honestly so confused. "But God? I thought this working at home was what I came back to do? Why is it not working? Why is this door to this out-of-home job so wide open?"
Now, through this job, I've gotten two local websites to build; and they're not just simply local sites, they are sites for local businesses and local business owners who have a lot of local connections. The one I met with today all but said that if I do a good job on his site there will be word of mouth recommendations. The sales reps at my job had recommended me to him, in his words "Honestly? I was sold on you when they both said, in unison, 'she will do a great job for you'"
I wanted to do websites for local small businesses. How was I supposed to do that with no connections? God knows what he's doing, one of these days I'll learn to not even think twice about it.

2 Comments:
God is good...all the time.
Stacy
Ditto to what Stacy said. God always knows what He's doing.
Post a Comment
<< Home