Monday, June 18, 2007

the latest in the life of the mr and mrs

Someone asked us Saturday how long we've been married... we both kinda went "oh, around 8 months.... or so... maybe a little more... hmm..." Then it dawned on me - wait, it's the 16th, 9 months that day.

So we celebrated our 9 month anniversary helping some friends insulate (him) and prime and paint (me) the brand new house they're building.

9 months has flown by, and we're loving every minute.

A few weeks ago we had a crawfish feed with our small group through church, the boys got it in their heads that this needed to happen and they got live crawfish overnighted right to us.

From Small Group C...


I hit a few garage sales and scared my husband a little but he can't complain much about a carload of stuff when I spend less than $20. I don't really need a trike, but our friend's little boy (who we babysit a lot) sure likes it!

From Summer 2007


And guess what?! I may not have thinned them quite enough, but my radishes have grown! I ate my very first radishes out of my very first real garden tonight!

From Summer 2007

2 Comments:

Blogger studiocitro said...

awesome post! proud of your radishes!!!!

6/18/2007  
Blogger photojournalist said...

umm.... I don't think I could eat something that was (previously) crawling around on my table, let alone has a personality - the mad one.

But, ironically, if it shows up dead - i'm totally okay with it.


But, yay for you, and good pics!

6/19/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home