cold.
not just cold, but A cold. I hate being sick, even when i'm not even really that sick. i simply have a cold, a normal stuffy-head, sore-throat cold, but all I want to do is curl up in bed. I absolutely couldn't convince myself to exercise this weekend, even though i know it would probably be good for me. Last night I set the alarm to get up early, and this morning when it went off I thought to myself "yeah, right", turned it off and went back to sleep.
HOWEVER, though i just want to curl up in bed right now i did, somehow, get the house CLEAN this weekend. It feels soooooo good to have a clean house. I've never wanted the house clean the way I do now, and I'm not sure what it is that has struck me, so I'm really truly trying really hard to make myself pick up after myself and to make myself clean every day so it just stays clean.
And christmas, yay! Last night i made ginger snap cookies and egg nogg ice cream and my in-laws came over at ate it with us, a very good christmasy dessert. Then we all watched Lord Of War (which, by the way, is not recommended by any of us, it's an action movie without any action).

1 Comments:
oh, don't be sick. that's no fun at all. i hope you get better soon!
Post a Comment
<< Home