Thursday, October 13, 2005

i wish this for you

there's nothing like being able to visit with a new person in the company you work with and just absolutely *connecting* with them.

there's something huge to be said for a team of people who are working together towards a common goal.

there's pure satisfaction in a conversation with someone with WAY more experience than you, who you not only don't feel intimidated or disrespected by, but the complete opposite - who values your opinions, ideas, and work style, WANTS to learn from you, and just overall treats you with respect, while also teaching and mentoring and just being there knowing you are learning.

Complete honesty, complete respect, the unselfish ability to work as a team. these are things that make great people to work with.

I am blessed beyond belief with the position God has led me to so far, and I KNOW He has put me here for a reason, placed me perfectly to serve Him, so all I need to do now is listen & follow. Not easy, but proven to be more than worth it so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home