you are now an art critic.
...and you are not allowed to leave until you give me comments. be critical. tell me if you hate it. love it. hate or love certain things. i need feedback. i don't care if you don't think you're 'qualified' to critique, because you are. in fact, if you think that, you're probably the MOST qualified, because you're most like my average user.
The big question to answer: you've decided to buy toffee for your mom for christmas, you're surfing the web to find what to buy... does this make you want to stay, look at what is offered, consider buying...?
Okay, GO: iDreamofToffee.com
(here's another one, though there's not much to critique...GrayIllustrations.com)

6 Comments:
iDreamofToffee: I really the colors you've picked with the exception of the red that you used for the text in the header & footer. That shade of red just doesn't work for me. And the words "I dream of" in the logo are a bit hard to read.
I like how you've done the pictures along the left side of the page. I think I'd soften the menu bar a bit...it seems a bit hard and boxy for a toffee site.
GrayIllustrations: Love, love, love the font :) Love how you've done the images too. I think this site will be really neat once you get it done.
TOFEE SITE: i really like the color scheme and i like that it's not over-stuffed with info, it's really clean and organized. THe thing that i personally would change would be on the top, where there is a line of all the flavors, i would make tht stand out a little more because i couldn't figure out with the first glance what that was all about there.
grayillustrations: you are going the right direction -- it looks awesome!!! simple & the font is perfect!
Hello. My name is Christa. I found your blog by accident, but I really like it. I looked at your toffee page. It is really cool. On the top where it says "I dream of" over the Toffee in bigger letters--it is a little hard to read. Maybe you could make it bigger and the words spaced a little further apart. Also where there is a list of products at the top...maybe you could put those in a bigger font, too. Lastly, I think that the shade of red that you have is kind of hard to read on the purple background. But overall I love it. It's making me hungry.
Sorry, I just thought of one more thing. I think that the "I dream of" is hard to read because of the font. It is really pretty but it takes awhile to figure out that the "I" is an I and not a J.
GrayIllustrations - I'm lovin it.
iDreamofToffee - I want to echo a comment from Agnese about the flavors. I hadn't even noticed them until she mentioned it.
It's very feminine looking - maybe you want that though.
I am wanting toffee now...and a good cup of strong black coffee to accompany it. (I also want to play cards now too - are there any subliminal messages in this?)
Post a Comment
<< Home