EIGHTEEN BELOW
I wish I had some sort of medical condition which allowed me to have a doctor's note that said that I cannot, under any circumstances go outside when the temperature is below zero. That way I wouldn't have to deal with this bitter-freakin-cold. Global Warming? Bring it on.
-18 is just too cold....

4 Comments:
I most definitely do not miss that aspect of a SD winter. It will be "bitter" cold tonight because it will be in the teens! Besides, if it was -18 here, I'm sure they'd cancel school...
Stacy
I agree.
However, I'm feeling EXTRA spicy today because my job required me to be outside for not 1, 2, 3 but 4 hours. FOUR HOURS IN THIS CRAP.
ahh.. back to work :)
It's time for you to consider pregnancy. :) -18 will suddenly be a balmy 35 degrees... and all will be right with the world again! :)
and i've been complaining about 5 degrees. you win. phew.
Post a Comment
<< Home