Early Christmas
You know why Christmas has come early? Because the stores are afraid of not making the profits they usually do at this time of year. They're hoping by making you think Christmas earlier, that you'll buy more and spend more money.
Normally, I get really irritated when Christmas arrives in stores before Thanksgiving. This year... for some unidentifiable reason... I got excited. (actually I think it's mvv's fault, because she gets happy about seeing Christmas stuff)
Excited is all fine and dandy, but you know what the best result of it is? I started Christmas shopping... and I'm almost DONE. It's not December yet. I'm almost done Christmas shopping.

3 Comments:
Wow. I haven't even started. I have no ideas. Not even for Mike. Absolutely none. I'd like to hibernate until Christmas is over and wake up having given wonderful gifts to everyone and had a wonderful holiday season.
Any good gift suggestions?
Not really... everyone in my family gives everyone else christmas lists.
I think we must have swapped attitudes this year. This year I was a bit irritated when all the stores whipped out their Christmas stuff the day after (it may have even been before) Halloween. As for presents, it makes my head hurt to even think about them. Your friend, the Grinch
Post a Comment
<< Home