Fall....
When we were kids, my brother always got bloody noses. (Well, I don't know about 'always' but I remember him getting bloody noses) Somehow... In growing up, he gave it to me. I don't remember the last time I got a bloody nose until last fall, when it happened a few times, really randomly. And then, tonight. I suppose the dryness of fall/winter gets to me now more than it used to or something. Nothing more attractive than sitting around the house with kleenex stuck up your nose.

2 Comments:
he still gets them a lot. He thinks it is weird that I have only had one in my whole life. I think it's weird he gets one every other week (maybe not that often)
I get them in the fall, too, but never did as a kid. I just assumed that it's because South Dakota is humid and Montana is a bit desertlike.
Post a Comment
<< Home