Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I have wanted to go to Iowa my whole adult life"

We have a comment form on the homepage of the website that I manage. It's purpose is to ask people about what they think of the website, goods and bads and please help us improve. We get a few good comments, definitely more than bad, and we get a lot of comments about the news or asking for a copy of a news story or 'why was my show cut off last night' type comments. Random ones.

Today, coming into work, we'd received a comment from a 54-year-old man from New York City. He says he checks our website for the news in Iowa daily, and that he thinks it's one of the best in Iowa. He says "I have wanted to go to Iowa my whole adult life" and that he plans on coming for a month soon, when he retires.

It's so funny to me. It's just Iowa. Iowa. I'm sure he has this big romantic notion of Iowa... though I'm not sure what it is. His WHOLE adult life he's wanted to come! I love it and it makes me giggle. I sure hope he's not disappointed when he comes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home