Friday, November 16, 2007

If I Were Two People

I find it hard to believe that around this time last year, I got nothing done simply because I had so little to do. You know the old saying "if you want something done, give it to a busy person?". So true. I get more done when I'm busy. Yet... at the same time... I have so much I still need and want to do.

If I were two people my twin would be doing the following:
  • wrapping christmas presents because the shopping would be completely done
  • working on addressing the envelopes the christmas cards would be already printed and in
  • scrapbooking my wedding
  • deep cleaning the house weekly
  • taking photos, on film, and processing them in my darkroom
  • redesigning this blog
  • redesigning my rochelleandadam website
  • drumming up more website design business and getting excited about doing it
  • cleaning up and backing up my computer
  • planning meals weekly and fixing good, healthy meals every day
  • reading lots of books
  • organizing the basement and cleaning the sunroom
  • painting the bedroom and bathroom
  • planning a redesign for the sunroom
  • joining and getting involved in groups and clubs - preferably ones where I a. meet new fun people and b. help and give to other people
  • probably most importantly, spending more time in God's Word and praying

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

Isn't it funny how there's always so much more "stuff to do" than time in each week? I sometimes wonder if that's just the way it is for all people everywhere or if it's a particularly American phenomenon because we overextend ourselves so much.

11/16/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home