facebook is the devil
I sat down at my desk this morning, determined to start the day off right and get some work done. I avoided the news and blog-reading temptations and quickly checked my emails... and ran across an article in ad age daily about myspace, xanga, and facebook and thought to myself "I've looked at MySpace (and truthfully, it scares me - lots of flashing thingies and colors and loud music, design-wise, it's terrifying) but I haven't looked at these other things. Maybe I ought to check them out quick." Xanga, on a quick glance looked to be just as scary and Facebook... well... it doesn't let you look unless you register (I should have stopped here).
So I registered. Then I realized you could search for people, by names. ohhhh temptations
So I thought, Adam's college-age cousins ought to be on here right? check.
OH, what about MY cousins? check.
And, hmm, maybe some high school aquaintances... not so much (thank goodness actually)
But college friends... hmm. CHECK. better send'em a message...
It's actually a bit crazy how many people (that I know!) are on this thing, and now, suddenly i'm a statistic, picture and all.... and i just wasted over an hour...

1 Comments:
you've joined the dark side...
Post a Comment
<< Home