Wednesday, September 27, 2006

back from jamaica....looking forward to mexico

we're back! it's good too be back, though it would have been nice to have a few more days to sit around in the sun. I'll post pictures and more soon, but right now i have to discuss something totally unrelated.

When Ags and I were roommates, pms would hit us both around the same time (as has a tendency to happen with girls). But it hit us differently, while I got crabby and crampy and tired she got crabby and hungry and would just want to eat all day, never satisfied.

I never understood that hunger, until birth control. I'm very thankful that the pill has curbed my hormonal emotions that used to hit every month, but in place of them I'm just HUNGRY. I have the urge to scavage for anything edible in the house but it doesn't satisfy. I told this to mom last month and she said "careful, that's how people get fat!" and i'm really happy with my weight so i don't really want to dig into all the food available...even though i DO really want to!

And i need to go grocery shopping today, but i know that won't help one little bit. argh. there's got to be a solution for this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home