Countdown: 10 Days
This is a real countdown now. When it gets to ten days, you can count it on your fingers. ack! Am I nervous? No. I'm excited. Excited in every way. For everything to no longer be "adam's" or "mine" but "ours". Excited to share a room and a closet and a bathroom. Excited to vacation together. Excited to just live life together. Excited to learn more about each other every day, and to love each other more every day.
We finished our Scripture Reading last night. We got our vows figured out last week, Adam combined a couple and made it perfect. I have to finish this photo slideshow so you can oohh and awww over how adorable we were as little kids. Then there are a few final details. Head Count, Cake Flavor, Beverages...
I'm a little nervous I'll forget to do something, but i think i'm doing okay. As long as a few people help me think through it all next week we should be good to go.
eeeee!

4 Comments:
eeeeeh!!!!!!!!
:) :) :)
If you need help in thinking through anything, just give me a call. Thinking is one thing I'm fairly good at ;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
holy buckets! 10 days! from someone who just went through all that, don't sweat the "what if i forget..." stuff. there will be things that go wrong and stuff you forget and stuff that should annoy you, but most of it you'll forget, some of it you won't notice, and the rest you'll look back on as funny things that made the day unique. the whole thing will be fabulous!
ps: it is a nice feelign to have all that out of the way and let your planning be together for your future, not just one day.
Post a Comment
<< Home