Monday, August 28, 2006

...but are you really sure you want to be a Pfeifer?

I had my fourth bridal shower yesterday. (yeah, 4!) It was the "Pfeifer Aunt" shower. Which makes a pretty good-sized party, considering that Adam's dad is one of 12 kids and most of the sisters and wives - plus some cousins -attended.

The Pfeifers are a very close-knit family. It's a really neat thing to see, because everyone gets along, and not only gets along but has a LOT of fun when they get together. A Lot. The women are typically just giggling all day, the sisters especially. And they're all so welcoming and loving that you just can't help but love them back.

Do I really want to be part of this big, crazy, loving family? Do i really get to? That's the real question. I'm so excited. In three weeks I'll be a Pfeifer, and I'll love every minute of it. Lucky me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home