Tuesday, August 15, 2006

wireless

enough people and places have wireless internet now, that a part of me honestly doesn't know what to do with myself if i have to stay somewhere without it. No reading blogs in bed? No being able to flip open my laptop to check my email ever 10 minutes? aaaagghh....

it's not 6am yet. I'm a very good sleeper in general. I can pretty much sleep anywhere - on any surface, in any noise level, any light level, any temperature - as long as 1) it's night and 2) i'm tired. But sometimes my brain gets the best of me and decided it's going to continue running a mile a minute even though my body is screaming JUST LET ME SLEEP. that happened at 4am today. I finally gave in and am just laying in bed with the computer (thank you Mom & Dad for wireless!) until i decide to go get coffee. that will be soon.

what was i thinking about? former-landlord-issues. i greatly dislike this woman. I try to think about this a little as humanly possible while still actually dealing with the issues, because if i don't THIS ends up happening. laying in bed awake at 4am sucks.

good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home