okay, okay, okay...
sooo... the last post sounded more negative than i meant it. I don't HATE this bride stuff, it is a little weird being "THE Bride" so thank goodness others are sharing it with me (Ags, Angela) but i've learned to use it to my benefit (hotel says they don't have any double queens available? "But I'm The Bride and i need it for me and my girls!" Suddenly, they found some, hmm)
I guess i'm just a little tired of the little stuff that goes along with it, i don't mind picking the flowers (got that done last night!) or figuring out decorations and food and etc but it's the random little extra things that aren't entirely necessary... The Big Things are fun, the little things are just extra-things-to-do....
(P.S. I had to write this because my mom was all worried that i really didn't want her to go with me to help pick out flowers, which was soooo not true, and i realized my previous post sounded way more negative than it was supposed to, i blame hormones)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home