rochellebeth
webmaster.
web designer.
aunt of five.
WIFE.
friend.
sister.
daughter.
child of Christ.
"I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time, waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God, it changes me."
~C.S. Lewis, Shadowlands
Links
- Dooce
- Greek Tragedy
- Rock Star Mommy
- Miss Doxie
- The Pioneer Woman
- Tiny Kingdom
- This Fish
- Shutterscapes
- From Behind The Stacks
- Kontrabanda
- My Mulberry Street
- Nothing Missing, Nothing Broken
- kschert
- T Dot Com
- Lindsey's Life
- Sundries Sublime
- Felicia's Muse
Previous Posts
Thursday, May 25, 2006


3 Comments:
yes, yes, you are :) have you noticed how much you both still look like you did when you were little kids?
I was thinking the same thing when I looked at these. That and, holy cow, that's a lot of yellow. Or orange? Yellow? Hmm.
yellow. i LOVED that sweatsuit. I still remember it very well. I love this picture because it's so typical of me - wearing all yellow right down to the socks, garfield, and being just a little goofy - all i need is my doll, Baby Ann, in this picture and it would completely describe my childhood.
Post a Comment
<< Home