recruiting volunteers
this is for a good cause, really. It'll help the less fortunate of the world, it's your chance to burn that helping-the-needy desire, to make the world A Better Place.
plan my wedding for me
Okay. I'm kidding. All of you who are sitting there going "come on, you don't really someone to plan your wedding FOR you" okay FINE you're right. But I do want someone to give me choices ("I have these three options in the colors you've chosen, which one would you like? And would you like another grape? Glass of water? The maid will be here in ten minutes to clean your bathrooms.")
no, no, no... I'm not freaking out as much as I was. I've sent some emails, and i'm feeling better. I've got a few choices for cake, three places to go check out flowers, all I have to do is make some appointments and I should be good to go on that stuff. DJ is a new ballgame, one that I'm avoiding but probably shouldn't for too long. I might have found a dress, though I haven't actually tried it on yet (Friday!) I'm not too worried about that because every other dress in the stores fit me anyway. I got a good recommendation for a Limo (the fiance is set on having a limo) so that should be good. Once i get some things booked... i think everything else will fall into place.
But I STILL do not understand those who say they MISS planning a wedding! Seriously... I'd rather be spending the time planning the marriage...

1 Comments:
and suddenly you understand what i've been saying this past year. i don't envy you because you have a lot less time, but on the other hand i do because had i chosen the shorter engagement, i'd be married already and not still worrying about why the stupid musician bailed on us at the last minute. i've learned you can't freak out about everything, it won't ALL be perfect. just choose your battles. how's that for unsolicited advice?
Post a Comment
<< Home