Thursday, March 09, 2006

summer.

I'm anxious for summer. the sun has started rising a little earlier and setting later. The weather some days is verging on summer, but still - there was frost on the car this morning. It rained yesterday, but winter was weird - it rained in January. So that doesn't mean summer.

I'm ready to feel the warm day and not be able to resist the itch to go for a run. I'm ready to rip the winter plastic off the windows, open them all up and let fresh air into the house. I'm ready to sit in the breeze on the front porch. Ready to play wangerball and drive to the lake. Warm air makes me feel more like cooking, like cleaning, makes me ambitious and excited. I'm ready.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

me too

3/09/2006  
Blogger yellowgirl said...

have you heard of polish horseshoes? i think it's the same thing.

3/10/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home