Monday, March 06, 2006

tibits.

We're going to see my family this weekend and while discussing what time we are leaving, Adam asked if I wanted to go earlier so we could 'spend more time with them'. Some boys try to limit their time spent with the significant other's family, mine offers to spend more time. Am I lucky or what?

*******

Something is wrong with me. This weekend I purchased FOUR pairs of SHOES (one pair for $55!) and TWO DRESSES. I never spontaneously buy shoes or dresses, let alone spend real money on them when I have to buy them. Even Adam asked me what I did with his real girlfriend... (I'm still deciding whether or not to keep the dresses, to the point where i might post pictures here and take votes)

*******

Today is my niece Abby's 2-Month Birthday. Happy Birthday Abby! Plus, two more babies were born last week - my cousin had a little girl (Tyriana Marie) one day before my birthday and a friend in Sioux City had a little girl (Markiyah Kaylynn) one day after my birthday! What a good time of the year to be born...

*******

My darkroom is so close to being finished i can almost taste it. what a great birthday present.

*******

I'm forgetting something.

2 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

4 pairs of shoes in one weekend. good work, rochelle. you make me proud :)

3/07/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rochelle! Thanks for the comment on my blog!! You are such a sweetheart!!! :)

Keep all the dresses!! My two cents!! :D

3/07/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home