Friday, February 24, 2006

hickey?

alright ladies - question for you, are all men out there fascinated with the idea of giving their woman a hickey, or is this simply a quirk of my boyfriend?

Since we've started dating (2 years!) my boyfriend, on a somewhat regular basis, thinks it would be a greeaat idea to try to give me a hickey.

I always fight him off. "NO I don't need to take a hickey home for Christmas!"

I guess Monday I was just too tired.

I met my mom and sister in Target when they were shopping the other day. My mom didn't skip a beat. "hi is that a hickey on your neck?"

crap. I guess it is huh? Good job boyfriend. You successfully gave me a hickey that my MOM had to point out to me!

So tell me, seriously. My boyfriend? All boys?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. I thought hickeys were like middle school, early high school fascinations. Maybe it's a marking your territory sort of thing?!

2/24/2006  
Blogger yellowgirl said...

I should probably point out here that this isn't a bright red flashing hickey. It's very faint, barely noticeable (which is why it literally took my mom to point it out. I didn't know it was there!).

2/24/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, whatever "not bright red flashing hickey". a hickey is a hickey...

2/24/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of the 2 boys i dated long enough to know their thoughts on the subject i can honestly say half and half - but the one who was quite fascinated with hickeys is probably not the one you would guess would be into that sort of thing...so there ya go.;)

--v--

2/26/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home