Tuesday, February 14, 2006

home.

there was some part of me that thought being out here this time would bring out that california part of me that wishes i still lived here. But in fact, i've learned that part of me doesn't exist. None of me wishes i lived here still. I'm 100% percent happy i moved back home. That's a good feeling.

I'm also learning that while booking the trip to CA, 2 weeks always sounds like a much better idea than it turns out to be. I'd be ready to head home tomorrow - but i still have a week to go. Not that i'm actually sad about it, i like being here, and trust me, i'll enjoy the next week. But..well.. on the work front - I'm definitely not accomplishing much! And it'll be nice to get home and get some work done (how weird am i?) and i miss my bed, and my roommate and my boyfriend (who happens to be in Mexico right now).

sigh. maybe it's just hormones.

1 Comments:

Blogger melissa said...

i'm sure this week will fly by, and in no time you'll be back home. i'm happy that you're happy with your choice to move back to the midwest :)

2/15/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home