march 1
I can eat candy all day. Calories don't count on your birthday.
My roomie has been excited since I got back from California about the birthday present she got me that is 'sooo perfect'.
I stayed at Adam's last night and was greeted this morning at home with a trail of candy bars leading me to the table in the dining room. What will I do without my latvian roomie to do cheesy things on my birthday? I'm not sure she has asked my permission to move to Australia.
She had every right in the world to be so excited about my present. I think if you could know me best and try to create a more perfect gift it would still be tough. This is what I found on the table (11x14 print):

Credit goes to Jodi Hills of Studio J Design in Hastings, MN

5 Comments:
that's so perfect! happy birthday :)
HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday! If I were there, I'd serenade you with the Coldplay song "Yellow" instead of the dreadful birthday song, which should only be sung by waiters in sombreros, standing backwards.
Love for you, you old fart!
--v--
Very cool. Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
PS: I wish someone would have told me about the calories.
Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home