Kings Vs. Bulls
When I lived in Roseville everyone always told me 'you have to go to a Kings game sometime. Doesn't matter if you're a fan or not. Doesn't matter if you don't give a rat's behind about basketball. HAVE to go. It's a Sacramento Experience.'
(I can't quite put into words what the Kings are to Sacramento. It's comparable to Nebraska and the Huskers - in a very Northern-California-Basketball kind of way..)
So I always shrugged and said 'sure, i'll go - if a ticket falls in my lap'
Never happened - until yesterday. I walked into the Roseville office yesterday, visited for - oh, ten minutes and someone said 'We all have a suite at the Kings game tonight, i bet there's two tickets left - do you want to go?'
boom. ticket-in-lap.
And they played the Chicago Bulls. And they didn't quite hit 100 points, but won 98 to 78. And the Suite was high rollin' - private bathroom, comfy chairs, free food and beer.
Love coming back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home