I Heart Billy.
I love Billy Joel's music much more than the average person should. I'm not a music junkie, so i'm not obsessed with the details of it all (like albums, years, etc) but i could listen to Billy's music endlessly and never tire of it.
To prove this, I present to you the Broadway musical Movin' Out. Based solely on the music of Billy Joel. I got so excited when i first heard about it I basically stalked it until i learned it was going to be in Sacramento and I drug about 10 friends to it. When I moved back, and heard about it coming to Kansas City, I figured Adam and I could kill two birds with one stone by visiting his brother and going to the musical.
NOW, it's coming to OMAHA. So. Close. I'm So. Tempted. to recruit people and go AGAIN. I LOVE that musical. I would follow it the way people follow bands if i could. Practicality says that i've seen it TWICE and that I really don't need to see it again, but.. oh... the agony.

1 Comments:
when was going to see a Broadway musical ever about needing to go? just go already :) you'll have a fabulous time!
Post a Comment
<< Home