Friday, August 31, 2007

Regretting Every Moment that I Ever Thought I Was Ready for Summer to End

Ah. This weather is why we hate Californians, and why once they've lived there for awhile they can't ever fathom leaving, no matter how screwed up they think it is. They've got a lot of crazies, but so what? They've got perfect weather.

But I still truly believe they never appreciate it nearly to the extent that we do when we get the gorgeous days. When by some trick of fate it warms up or cools down, the humidity and dryness all but completely dissappear, the sun is shining brilliantly (but not too hot) and there's just enough wind to make the tress rustle and to blow a fresh breath across your face every now and then.

Combine that with a Friday afternoon and it's enough to make me forget everything I have going on and everything I have to do, because it's just too nice outside to think about such things.

Thank God for beautiful days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home