if you think you hear my voice...
A few weeks ago I was walking through the office minding my own business when one of the sales people came up to me, smiled and said "Rochelle, you're looking really nice today!" I gave him a suspicious look and replied "what do you want?"
Turns out he thought my voice would be "perfect" for a commercial one of the production people was working on. I wasn't so sure, but got roped into it anyway, and even after hearing it am not totally convinced but we all hate hearing our own voice, right? They seemed really happy...
Anyway, am I going to tell you what commercial? Nah, it's up to you to figure it out.... there are only a few locals who read this... and i don't think it'll start airing until September-ish...

6 Comments:
cool! Can you record the commercial and post it on your blog? I'd love to hear it!!! :-)
hmmm. only if i get lots of requests... like... five.
here's your second request. i won't hear it on TV, so ... let's hear it here!
Here's the third request! I won't be back 'til Xmas, but I definitely want to hear this :)
Can a 2nd request from me count as 4??? :-)
I am adding my request too!! Do we have five already??
Post a Comment
<< Home